Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Shop: Olivesaregross


My super awesome lady friend Olivia just started an etsy shop and nothing makes me happier! I love everything she creates and I'm so glad she is bringing her monsters out into the world :)

I love her About Me: I am influenced by the world around me. I attempt to take that which is scary, and make it joyful. Hopefully there is a monster out there that speaks to you.

Here's a little peak of what's inside her shop:



This might be the cutest thing ever!

Olivia's shop is olivesaregross, it's filled with embroidery monster magic and her new shadow boxes (they are amazing!)

Hooray for etsy and double hooray for Olivia!

p.s. Olives are gross!

xoxoxoxoxo
Katy

1 comment:

Sarah Ryan said...

Great to see another shop and I'm looking forward on what you have in store for us along with Digitized Embroidery Designs.