Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm Alive!

Hello lovelies! I'm alive, I'm here, I didn't forget about you I promise! crazy lady ova here exposed bays
I have been overwhelmed to say the least since I've started my new job, which has taken a toll on the business/blog. We are finally caught up with orders, we had a mix-up with our PayPal, things we marked shipped didn't stay marked as shipped (which is so confusing and horrible!) so we didn't know what we had shipped and what we hadn’t, but now we are going to go with writing down all orders and check marking them as we send them out. Also, we have been lagging on responding to messages/emails and renewing listings on etsy, but we are back and ready for more loveliness!
After almost two years in business, it's still tricky to keep track of everything, but we love what we do and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! We wish we had more time to dedicate to our business, we dream about doing sew lovely full time and until that day we can only dream :)
We have three new patterns coming out soon that have been in the works for a few months and one of them is my new favorite pattern ever, we are super excited!
I hope all is well with you lovelies and I'm glad to be back in *blogland*!
Love love
Katy

No comments: