Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Maureen!


Today is Maureen's Birthday, and although we have both have work today, as soon as we get out of work it's party time! Cake and Ice Cream will be had, as well as another dinner this weekend that will feature steaks just for you :)

Maureen, I'm so happy to be a part of your family and I'm so glad we started this business together almost two years ago. We've had so many good late nights together working on patterns and brainstorming as well as being kooky, we make such a good team and I love you! Also, thanks for putting up with me and the RED PEN.

I wish we were back in Donner Lake embroidering on our amazing patio...

Two Happy Ladies

Working on Ellen's Present that is way overdue!

Donner Lake Stitching

I can't wait to take you out tonight and celebrate your birth!

P.s. Thanks for the land's end shirts, you are the best in the west!

xoxoxoxxo
Katy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ack!! How in the world did I miss this post? Oh my goodness, let me get my singing voice all in order... mi, mi, mi, miiiii....

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to youuu! Happy birthday, sweet as peaches, Maureeeeeeen! Happy Birthday to you!"