Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Surprise Dress!


Summer Elephant Dress

Ellen aka Schindermania messaged me last week and said she had a dress she thought I would like and that she wanted to send it me. Sidenote: Ellen and I met a few weeks ago in person to get pizza and chat about all things embroidery, we had so much fun! I giddily messaged her back my address and a few days later I got a slip saying the box was here already. I picked it up on Friday and ripped open the box immediately to find this yellow beauty was inside! I gasped instantly at the fact that it was yellow and as I unfolded it, I saw the patchwork elephant and the yo-yo balloons! I tried it on as soon as I got home and sure enough PERFECT FIT and there are pockets!

I wore the dress all weekend (it's so comfy!) and I am so in love with it! Ellen, I love you and you are the sweetest sugar pie ever!

Handmade Dress From Ellen!

Elephant Dress

Now I have to come up with something awesome to send back to her!

xoxo
Katy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That is too adorable.

Becky said...

That is a VERY cute dress, and Ellen clearly knows what suits you, too! Aww, two of my fave gals!

Becky said...

That is so cute! And so sweet of E!

katy tarzia said...

Hi Katy:

Congratulations for your new happy dress. It's the most beautiful thing I ever see. I "need" some special
friend like you.

Katia

Katy said...

Thanks ladies! Ellen rules, I'm so tickled <3

xoxo

schinders said...

so glad you like it, and it's ga-dorable on you!