Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweet Sweet Surprises!


There's nothing like getting surprises in the mail when you’re having a really bad day ;) Last week was stressful to the max and last Wednesday when I got home, there was a package from Jackson (aka Mafiosagrrl). I got super excited instantly and tore open the package to find this…

Sweetest Present Ever!

Magical Beaded Flower

I am absolutely in love with this stitchy pouch! I can't believe she made this for me. I love Russian dolls and I love Jackson!

Russian Doll Pouch Made by Mafiosagrrl!

As if the outside wasn't pretty enough, she lined the inside with a pretty floral fabric!
The pretty inside ;)

Thank you so much Jackson, I lovvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

xoxo
Katy

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is perfect!!! Jacquie is definitely a sweet friend.

MafiosaGrrl said...

I'm so glad that you liked it! Yay!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo :)

Becky said...

Nothing better than sweet surprises from sweet pals!