Thursday, October 21, 2010

Polaroid Party!






I am a Polaroid fanatic, so the news of Polaroids withdrawal naturally broke my heart! Due to the impossible project film is back and in a big way :)

I purchased some film for my rainbow camera recently, which broke after taking one picture (which double broke my heart), but at least I know that if I need it there's film out there!


Right after my camera broke, Maureen came across 8 packs of Polaroid film for the 600series of cameras, and I went through my stack of Polaroid cameras and none of them worked anymore! My friend Jesse girl let me borrow hers and I have been having so much fun shooting where ever I go:






I lovvveeeee this one, I want to blow it up super BIG!
Me & my ladies <3



I wish I had an infinite amount of film, I feel that everything should be documented in Polaroids. I just need to figure out how to make it my self, there you go!

xoxo
Katy

2 comments:

MafiosaGrrl said...

VIVA LA Polaroid!!! You guys look like you're having a lot of fun.
One more thing that my guy collects...hoarder :) We have so many that I wish I had film for. I see them all of the time at thrift stores, let me know an model that you are looking for and I'll pick one up for you.
I came across a huge stack of pics that we took one summer. I'm going to scan them and share a few with you guys on my blog.

Katy said...

Yayyyyy I would love to see some of your Polaroids :) you are such a sweetie Jackson! I'm looking for any Polaroid that takes 600 film, all the thrift stores in the city are so picked over!!!!
Xoxo