Thursday, October 21, 2010

Made with Love By Hannah


Knick knacks and ric rac, what more is there to LOVE?! Looking at Hannah's shop/blog is always so exciting and inspiring to me. I swoon for her house/studio that was featured on etsy a while back:


I want her house so bad! It's so bright, colorful, full of the cutest trinkets and all of the magic that she creates out of whatever she has lying around!


This is my absolute favorite thing that she has made! I hate mushrooms in real life, but as decor and as a plushie I am in love :)


She recently learned how to crochet, how cute is this?! I'm jealoussssssss




Isn't she such a doll!


She is one crafty lady! She designs and creates the cutest skirts on the planet, screen prints, makes brooches, crochets and paints.


Her workroom would be so fun to work in! I really have to get on top of this, I need an inspiring work space!






These sweater clips would be the cutest addition to a cardigan ever


This is one of her newest screen printed skirt designs, I love it!

All photos are from Hannah's blog/shop. Thanks for all of the inspiration!

Looking at all of the beautiful things that Hannah makes, makes me want to get my stuff together and start creating in power mode!

xoxo
Katy

No comments: