Friday, June 11, 2010

Cat's Meow



While I was home my Mom stitched up this swanky flapper on one of our messenger bags!

I love how her flapper turned out, so much color and pizazz!
It's lovely that she's into embroidery now, she is addicted just like me ;)

So glad it's Friday!
Anybody have any sweet plans?

If you happen to be in San Francisco this weekend, you should join me at the SF Etsy Sampler Tasty Trunk Show (phew that's a mouth full)


Hope to see you there!
I am especially excited to pick up a leather leaf headband from crooked sister and check out the fabulous hats by kellydrive .

And the countdown to the weekend is on :)

xoxo
Katy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, you should have won the Yellow category! Your pic on your header is one of my favorites!!

Anonymous said...

Is that the pink messanger bag above?? When will you get more pink?

Katy said...

thanks paula you are so sweet! The yellow is one of my faves too ;)
We are getting in more pink bags soon, I will let you know darlin!

MafiosaGrrl said...

The irony continues, I ironed that same pattern onto a pink shirt the day they arrived in the mail. it's almost done now, I'll share it soon.

How did the trunk show go?

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! I will be awaiting your notice!