Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Flower Crown Inspiration

Hi lovelies-

Recently I just can't get enough of flower crowns! I have been wanting to make one for a while, but have been completely lazy and just keep contemplating whether I should just buy one or not. But seriously they look like a piece of cake to make so today I've been on the hunt for inspiration and this is what I found...


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6


Now I just have to buy some fake flowers and it's on!

Here are some tutorials just in case you want to make one too:

Delightfully Tacky created this tutorial which I am definitely going to use!

Bleubird created this soft and delicate crown, tutorial here.

A beautiful mess created this lovely and simple crown, tutorial here.

Do you feel the same way about flower crowns as me? Are you going to make one too?

If so, I would love to see what you make!

Xoxo
Katy

No comments: