Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Adventure Backpack...


This lady is in need of a super awesome adventure backpack, the purse just isn't cutting it anymore! I want something practical but also super cute, here are some options that I'm thinking about... let me know which one you like best?!

I'm leaning towards a BAGGU backpack, because they are simple, light and super awesome! And did I mention really affordable.

These two are made of nylon and fold into a little pocket, so handy! I'm swooning over the elephant one...


These two are made of sturdy cotton and I could totally embroider on them...


These are all from target, too many choices...

I wish these way too adorable animal backpacks were bigger! Why do kids get the cutest things ever?




I'm super in love with this dinosaur one ahhh!

Which one is your favorite?

xoxo
Katy

3 comments:

giddy99 said...

Definitely one that you can embroider on; that's would I would choose! :) And you can make your own bag cuter than the kid bags. :)

Olivia said...

those first ones look like they have the most horrible uncomfortable shoulder straps. tough love dude.

Katy said...

Thanks giddy! There's too many colors can't choose!!!

Olivia, why are you so good at breaking my heart and real talk?