Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthday Weekend!


I am such a happy girl because I had such a good birthday weekend! I feel so loved by everyone and so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. Johnny is such a champ for letting me celebrate every day of the weekend, he just kept saying "it's your birthday!"

We started off the celebration with Harry Potter at midnight (which was amazing!!!)

Woke up early on my birthday and got breakfast with Johnny and the lovely Shane at Mission Beach Cafe:

Bought myself a birthday present and got some free film!

Got some free ice cream from Bi-Rite (my favorite!)
Bi-Rite Ice Cream

We visited Olivia at work and then went out for Sushi with some friendsies and the sweetest thing ever was that Johnny's best friend brought me flowers (and later confessed that he had never bought flowers for a girl before) precious!

After sushi, we headed to my bowling palooza and bowled the night away until 12:30 ;) I got four strikes throughout the night, really what more could you ask for?

I can't wait to show you some of my presents, pictures coming soon!

xoxo
Katy

No comments: