Friday, June 24, 2011

Weekend Getaway!


This little lady and her fella are headed to Mt. Shasta for the weekend! I'm going to pack oodles of embroidery projects, but on the last getaway no embroidery was had, it was all exploring and adventure (which is exactly what I need). Everyone has to get away sometime and I can't wait...

Mt Shasta

I've never been there before, have you? All I know is it's a small town and we're staying at a cute little inn :)

If you've been there, do you have any suggestions? I hoping our weekend is filled with delicious food, too much dessert and yummy coffee!

I'm ready for a little bit of this...
Lake Shasta in HDR

The best part is we’re getting a couples massage, yippee!

xoxo
Katy

1 comment:

Becky said...

Never been anywhere near there but dang it looks lovely and restful! Have fun!