Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend Getaway: Part Two


I can't tell you how much happier I feel after a few days away from everything! I'm already daydreaming about our trip to Donner Lake at the end of the month :)

I'm alive!

Johnny the Adventurer

On the road again

Here comes the sun

Cupcaking

Backwards Jumper

It looks like I'm doing gymnastics..or just really excited

Bridge of Adventure

Car Times

I definitely want to go back to the Mt. Shasta area when I can take more time off, there are so many different lakes and trails that we wanted to explore, but for being there for two and a half days we explored quite a bit. Hooray for it being summer somewhere!

xoxo
Katy

4 comments:

Becky said...

This looks so romantic! Is the Mr. singing in the car there? Lovely photos.

Unknown said...

I LOVE that area. I went to Donner Lake a few years ago and it holds such a magical place in my heart. It looks like you had a wonderful time.

steve said...

Beautiful pictures and looks like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post with us.
Domain registration india

Katy said...

Thanks ladies, we had so much fun!!!!!!! I wish I could vacay every weekend, but then it wouldn't be special (or that's what I'll keep telling myself) :)

p.s. Johnny is totally singing we were jamming so hard in the car!

xoxo