Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Giddy 99 & Her Duvet Project!


Retro Glasses / Sew Lovely Embroidery pattern

Giddy 99 has the most epic embroidery project going on (I'm sure you know all about it!), but just in case here's the deal. Lauren (Giddy99)picks her favorite embroidery patterns and stitches them up one by one on a HUGE duvet cover and as if that’s not a big enough project, she's stitching up a pillowcase set to match! You can read more about it in the interview with Lauren on feeling stitchy!

Dala Horse / Sew Lovely Embroidery pattern

Above are the latest additions to the project and she used Sew Lovely patterns, we are so honored to be on the duvet! Looking at the dala horse is making me want to stitch it up right now. I'll just have to add it to the uber long "I want to stitch" list!

p.s. The cat eye glasses are from our 50's pattern and the dala horse is from our folk art pattern.

xoxo
Katy

1 comment:

giddy99 said...

Wow, thanks for the love! :) I believe I have nearly all of the Sew Lovely Embroidery patterns (I can't resist them)!

You'll be seeing more Sew Lovely patterns on the duvet; I've a lot of space to cover. :)