Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Embroidered Cameo Beauty


Embroidered Cameo

I just finished up this little lady and I'm not going to lie I love her! I have been working on a jillion embroideries at once, so it feels good to finish one. I'm not completely satisfied with the way the necklace came out, I want to get some smaller pearls and use those instead, but I was just trying to work with what I had ;)

Beaded border & Necklace

Pink & Green Cameo

Now that I finished it, what to do with it...? My plan was to stitch it on my cardigan, but it's bigger than expected! Perhaps I will put it in an antique oval frame or make her into a pillow, what do you think?

Hope you’re enjoying the sun, happy first day of summmmerrr!

xoxo
Katy

p.s. you can find our bonjour embroidery pattern here

1 comment:

Becky said...

She is beautiful! I like her big bead necklace!