Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Black & Blue Raven Dress


Today is the day

Today is the day, I've had this black & blue beauty hanging on my door since the show and today it was calling me! I love it even more than before. I got a new pair of clip on’s in the mail yesterday and made a matching cameo sweater clip, does it get any cuter?

Cameo Sweater Clip, this might be my favorite <3

Black & Blue Raven Dress

I made this matching cameo sweater clip!

Although I am super nervous to ruin the dress or spill anything on it (coffee!), I am to in love with it for it to sit in my closet, it has to get out and see the world! Hooray for special one of a kind dresses made by your friend :)

xoxo
Katy

5 comments:

schinders said...

it's sew you!!

Ina said...

This dress looks awesome on you.

katy tarzia said...

This dress looks awesome!

Katy said...

Thanks ladies! Can't wait to wear it again ;)

Anonymous said...

The dress is gorgeous!! I have lot's of lovely dresses that always need time out of the closet to! Glad you decided that getting it out there was necessary!