Thursday, May 5, 2011

Deer & Birch Tree Embroidery


Birch Tree Deer

I stitched up this deer from our woodland creatures pattern a few months ago because I wanted a break from doing luscious ladies, but as soon as I finished stitching it I lost it before I could take pictures. I looked everywhere, but our craft room has been quite disastrous until recently, when Johnny cleaned it out and the first thing I saw when I went to look for something else was my deer! I'm so excited that it's found so I can attach it to a wood plaque like the last deer I stitched up, also I'm going to try and do a tutorial for it :)

Deer from Woodland Creatures Pattern

Deer in the Woods

My deer and me

Hope you like my deer my dears!

xoxo
Katy

2 comments:

Becky said...

Katy, that is one sweet deer! Glad you found it - I hate when that happens here.

Katy said...

Thanks Becky! I know! I was freaking out because I cut a phat quarter in half to get this piece and I thought maybe I threw it away because I kept finding the other half and I kept thinking I found it, but then it was the blank peice! But finally it was the right one ;)
xoxo's!