Thursday, March 24, 2011

Plastic Canvas House Purse...


After all of the super awesome needlepoint purses I came across yesterday, I began looking for a pattern or kit to make my own. I ended up buying a pattern, even though I have no idea to make it happen or what to use...


I think house purses are the cutest thing ever and I'm so jazzed to try and make my own! Have any of you made a plastic canvas purse before...any tips? I know that I need plastic canvas and (yarn?) of some sort...

I am so ready to learn how to make plastic canvas magic! I am going to be this charming little lady in the picture ;)

XOXO
Katy

1 comment:

Becky said...

I used to own some destructions to make those but I fear those are long gone. If I run across a book whilst thrifting I'll nab it for you. I do remember making a box once and wishing I stitched tighter at the joining seams.

Can't wait to see what you create!!