Friday, February 25, 2011

Style Crush....Emma Pillsbury



Everything Emma wears, I wish I owned! I have been dying to make sweater clips/guards since I saw them draping across her bright and cheery cardigans. Because I wear a cardigan everyday, I need to make one(several) of these ASAP!

Vintage Flower Gold Chain Sweater Guard


Vintage Plastic Flower Sweater Guard


Needlepoint Sweater Guard


Scotty Dog Sweater Guard


How cute would this be with a brown or black cardigan!

Cute as a Button Yellow Sweater Clips


Bows Pink Sweater Guards


Perhaps this weekend I will get around to making one! All you need is a chain, clip on earrings (which I have a ton of!) and glue or jewelry tools ;)

There are tons of DIY tutorials for sweater clips here and here

Watch out Emma Pillsbury there's a new sheriff in town!

Wait did that work?
Who cares!

Happy Friday my darlings, HOORAY!

XOXO
Katy

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ooh I love these too.

Be careful. I have one vintage set made from earrings and the grippers are slippery. I need to add a bit of scratchy velcro so they don't slip off and get lost (Again! Shop owner found 'em and saved for me! Whew)

Kami said...

OH so cute! I think I have to get a pair of these for my cardigans