Monday, February 28, 2011

Circus Magic!


I am over the moon with all of the amazing circus embroideries you lovelies have been posting up!
Snake Lady - from sewlovelyemroidery Circus Palooza

Katie Kutthroat strikes back!
Lydia The Tattooed Lady
Also, this beauty was featured on feeling stitchy, you go girl!

Spider Lady by igobylorib
I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at spider lady, I love the floss used for the web, so shiny!

For those of you who checked out our pattern sneak peak, I am hoping that our patterns will be ready to ship out by this Saturday, crossing fingers :)

Hope you all had a marvelous weekend!

XOXO
Katy

3 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous stitching and so inspiring.

Becky said...

Superb as always!

Katie said...

wow your awesome! i have just started my own blog simplyrosepetal.blogspot.com which you might like :) can't wait to check the rest of your blog out1