Monday, January 3, 2011

Embroidered Mushroom Pin & New Years Eve!


I am so excited about the embroidered mushroom pin that I made for my friend Sarah! I finally got to give it to her on New Years, and she loved it :)
Embroidered Mushroom Pin

The mushroom is from our Woodland Creatures Pattern
Mushroom Pin!

Here is my outfit from New Years:

New Years Outfit!

I am the happiest girl in the world because Maureen got me this necklace for Christmas, but she misplaced it before she could give it to me and ALAS she found it on New Years Eve, right before we went out! I'm in love with it <3
Daisy Necklace of my Dreams

I got these daisy earrings from my dad for Xmas and they just so happen to go perfectly with my necklace!
Such A Crazy Daisy

Happy 2011 everyone! I hope all of your weekends were fabulous darlings :)

xoxo
Katy

No comments: