Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Embroidered Giraffe Brooch


I saw my Granny for like 3 hours before she jetted off to Reno on Sunday, but I got to give her the giraffe pin I made her and her face was precious! I finally asked her why she loves giraffe's so much and she said "Even though they are extremely tall, they are so graceful, I just love them!"

Giraffe Head

Giraffe Brooch

Giraffe Brooch

It was so perfect because when I gave it to her the shirt she was wearing matched perfectly, precious!

I want to make a million more embroidery brooches, now that Xmas is over I can :)

xoxo
Katy

1 comment:

tishous said...

This is so cute! My great-grandma loves giraffes too, and has an awesome collection that includes one that was the PERFECT size to play on as a kid. Yay for grandma's that are giraffe-crazy :)