Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The most epic shirt of all time!



This is my favorite picture of all time! This lovely face is Jean Shrimpton's and it is shot by Avedon. I look at this picture everyday and I am so in love with it!


The most epic shirt of all time

Maureen used to make a living off of making shirts for people like this out of pastel fabric crayons, and when she told me this I knew that we had to track down some fabric pastels! We came across them at FLAX and she said she would make me a shirt that night. We were trying to think of what to put on it and then a light bulb went off, SPACE FACE. She knocked this beauty out in one day, she is amazing! I would wear this shirt everyday if I could :)

Space Face

My favorite face



Thank you Maureen, you are the best in the west!

xoxo
Katy

1 comment:

MafiosaGrrl said...

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!! That is a ridiculously awesome shirt, I would also never want to take it off. Hmmmmmm, you need to convince her to start taking commissions :)