Friday, October 29, 2010

Work "Appropriate" Costume!


Owly Friday

I work at a financial company and since no one wears any colors except for black and grey, I knew there would be no Halloween dressing up today :( I had to wear something to celebrate almost Halloween and my Owly Ear warmer did just the trick! Plus I am in love with my new vintage pink dress and even though it's casual Friday, I had to wear it :)

Work "appropriate" costume -Classy but owly-

On a crafty note: Last weekend while searching the aisles of Joann's and scrambling to figure out a costume, I came across the scissors section and the huge SALE sign drew me in closer. These goldy shears were HALF OFF, such a DEAL. Naturally I couldn't resist and now I am so happy to be able to cut fabric super easy!

Goldy-Locks Scissors

My new Shears!

Now we just have to keep them hidden from the boys in our house! We had to resort to writing on our last pair of fabric scissors, "BOYZ DO NOT USE" and they still used them! I am going to keep these babies locked up and safe :)

My new pretty pink dress & shears

I am so excited for Halloween and lots and lots of candy, cake and pie!

xoxo
Katy

p.s. I am going to be a carrot, I better get cracking on sewing it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're rocking that dress! Love it!