Monday, October 4, 2010

I heart bib necklaces



This DIY gem necklace has my name all over it!

Bib necklaces add just the right amount of sparkle, whether you are trying to make a statement or just need a little something extra to bring that little black dress to life! I could always use more sparkle, so I am dying to re-create some of these beauties :)


*


*




*


I adore this DIY wooden bead necklace via Martha



I heart this DIY army man necklace via P.s. I made this


*


If only I could crochet this would be mine, but for now I can check out all of the crocheted magic over on acommonthread



This is my all time favorite necklace, , I wish this magical daisy necklace was cheaper!



*

I heart this DIY bib necklace made from vintage pins:


Get your sparkle on!
Hope everyone had an adventurous weekend ;)

xoxo
Katy

No comments: