Friday, August 27, 2010

Sneak Peak at my Mostly Yellow Embroidery



Here is a sneak peak at the embroidery I am working on for my all yellow embroidery swap over on swap bot! I just started it last night and it is due in a few days AHHHHHHH. I am working on it at work though(yay!)and its a pretty easy pattern, I can do it!

I have been crazy busy lately because I joined so many swaps that end around the same time, plus running a business and stil having time to have fun! I finally finished my movie swap embroidery, I can't wait to show you! I just have to frame it and then send it out tommorrow, I'm quite late, but I worked really hard on it so I hope my partner is ok with that :)

Here is some more camping goodness:

We made a bunch of felt treats for a super secret surprise for Johnny's birthday:


I finally got to use my sticky googly eyes!!!!


We made Johnny's favorite food PIZZA:








HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAYYYYYY!

xoxo
Katy

No comments: